Liposales Privacy Statement
Liposales cares about the privacy of our clients. And because of this, we want to ensure a safe and secure experience by familiarizing them with how we use the information collected on this website. Liposales exercises great precautions to protect client information. Sensitive information submitted on our website is protected online and offline.
- Liposales reserves the right to solely own the information collected on our website. Only employees of our company have access to the information voluntarily given by our clients through e-mail or direct contact. This information will not be sold, shared, or rented to any third parties outside of Liposales.
- Clients have control and access over the information given on this site. They reserve the right to delete their information from our database at any time. This can be accomplished through e-mail or phone request.
- In addition, clients may contact Liposales to:
- Inquire about the information stored on our database
- Correct or change their information
- Express concerns over the use of their data.
- Credit card specifics and other sensitive pieces of information are encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. This can be verified on your browser by the closed lock icon at the bottom of the screen or on the ‘https’ at the beginning of the web-address.
- Sensitive information is encrypted to ensure maximum data protection online and offline. Employees designated to a specific job (customer service or billing) are given access to sensitive information submitted by our clients.
- All servers and computers that contain sensitive information are stored in a highly secure environment.