Nouvag’s LipoSurg System is created for a convenient Power Assisted Liposuction machine that combines high-infiltration performance with electrically assisted traditional liposuction. This is achieved with its powerful integrated peristaltic pump, together with the innovative Conform Cannula Handpiece. The optimized infiltration, reciprocating action, and visibility of work are made possible by the combination of these features in an all-in-one device perfect for daily use.
What’s Included in the Package?
- Digital finger touch console
- Power Handle
- Built-in Peristaltic Pump
- Four (4) Cannulas of your choice
- Handle Lubricant
- 1-year warranty, parts, and labor; additional 6 months with online registration
Nouvag LipoSurg: Unique Features
- Multifunctional, lightweight digital monitor with high contrast and easy-to-see display, and keys for precise and on-the-fly control of infiltration and liposuction settings
- Compatibility with Conform Cannula Handpiece, a new innovation featuring an optimized handle and improved suction power
- High-volume infiltration pump that can perform between 40 – 400 mL/min, is integrated into the console to provide a quiet yet top-notch performance
- A foot pedal that gives you full control of the Liposurg machine, such as the power handle and peristaltic pump.
- Small footprint with smooth edge design and autoclavable materials that makes the parts easy to clean
Nouvag LipoSurg vs. MicroAire
|Electric consumption||110V – 220V||110V – 220V|
|Infiltration pump flow rate||40-400 mL/min||N/A|
|Pump Pressure||2.0 bar||N/A|
|Cannula stroke||2.0 mm||3.0 mm|
|Cannula stroke frequency||2700 – 4200 strokes/min||max 4000 strokes/min|
|Cannula motor||Electronic motor, autoclavable||Electronic motor, autoclavable|
|Warranty||18 months||12 months|
How To Use the Product
- Assemble the power handle and attach the cannula
- Plug-in the power handle and foot pedal
- Assemble and attach the IV delivery system
- Press the INFIL-key, LIPO-key or both to determine the model of the machine
- Use the foot pedal to turn on/off the peristaltic pump and/or power handle
- Attach aspiration tubing and begin liposuction
- Attached tubing and begin fat grafting
- Wipe down the electronic parts to clean them
- Autoclave and sterilize the compatible parts before and after each use
DISCLAIMER The lifecycle of our reusable products (canisters, cannulas, and accessories) is undefined and highly dependent on the frequency of use, preferred cleaning method, and storage conditions, among other factors. For other concerns, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.