Liposales’ Toledo Cannula allows you to easily aspirate through hard tissue and scars!
The Liposales Toledo Cannula is built to make sure that lesions and scar tissue do not get in the way of a successful liposuction procedure. The specialized tip pierces through even the toughest of hardened tissue to gain access to the fat beneath. It is produced from the finest medical-grade steel to ensure an efficient process, and is autoclavable and fully reusable.
The Liposales Toledo Cannula are available in the variants below:
- Luer Hub
- Power Hub
- Acme Screw hub for Delrin Handle
- 1-Piece Aluminum Handle
- 16 Gauge 1.6 mm (available on in luer hub)
- 15 Gauge 1.8 mm (available on in luer hub)
- 14 Gauge 2.1 mm (available on in luer hub)
- 13 Gauge 2.4 mm (available on in luer hub)
- 12 Gauge 2.8 mm (available on in luer hub)
- 11 Gauge 3.0 mm
- 8 Gauge 4.0 mm
- 6 Gauge 5.0 mm
- 4 Gauge 6.0mm
- 10 cm
- 15 cm
- 20 cm
- 25 cm
- 30 cm
- 35 cm
- 40 cm
DISCLAIMER The lifecycle of our reusable products (canisters, cannulas, and accessories) is undefined and highly dependent on the frequency of use, preferred cleaning method, and storage conditions, among other factors. For other concerns, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.